As we step into the elegant reception building, the warmth of a spherical Chandelier, locally crafted out of bright pink Conch shells, welcomes us to an environment which draws its inspiration equally from the history of Caribbean architecture as it does from the natural tropical setting.
A skillful blend of Caribbean charm and modern elegance, landscaping, architecture and interior design all play an important part in fulfilling the promise of Hospitality Industry’s basic concept, which is to offer guests a welcome change from their everyday world.
- Located on world renowned Grace Bay beach
- Five-storey complex
- Over 100,000 square feet project
- 47 luxurious units including state of the art kitchens
- Fitness center and spa
- Bar and restaurant
- Stunning swimming Pool
- Spacious courtyard with a Tiki Hut
- Basement (back of the house and storage)
- Completed in just 24 months
- Dedicated team of 100 workers